Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snowstorm in Helsinki | Photographs

Free Digital Photo Prints has posted a new item, 'Snowstorm in Helsinki'

Sometimes throughout my travels on the Web I run into a photograph I find remarkable or superb. On the occasions that I do I post them here on my blog sort of hoping a little of the skill it took to capture the picture will find its way to me. It is my wish that you find the photos I post here on my blog as inspiring as I do. My newest find is below. Do not forget to post your thoughts below and let me know what you love or do not like about this photo. Continuing with my recent snowstorm theme due to all the snow that has been dumped from the heavens of late, here is another snowy shot. I feel a slight kinship with these poor commuters.

snowstorm

Image taken on 2008-11-23 14:20:00 by taivasalla.

Find More Photographs at http://www.freedigitalphotoprints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment